OTC Market News

Trading OTC Stock Market News

Trade ETHUSD, Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies

BUY & SELL ETHUSD | View ETHUSD News & Updates


Buy Sell ETHUSD, Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies

PVGas South receives 50pct of first oil product from Dung Quat refinery   2009-07-14 - VNBN

On July 4, Dung Quat refinery turned out the first 1,700 tonnes of LPG on Petrogas 05 to the market. As planned, July LPG production output of the refinery will be 33,000 cubic metres.

PVGas South Joint Stock Co. received the above LPG volume and then transported to Go Dau general depot of Dong Nai province for sales in the southern region.

In 2009, total LPG output of the whole country is estimated at 900,000 tonnes or average 74,000 tonnes a month. Of which, 22,000 tonnes (30%) a month is produced from Dinh Co gas factory and the remaining 70% will be imported.

LPG production output from Dung Quat refinery is estimated to average at 26,000 tonnes a month as designed, bringing the country's total volume to 52,000 tonnes a month and limiting the LPG import.


Other news

Imexpharm expects first-half net profit to rise 19 percent   2009-07-14

VASS extends deadline to seek strategic partners   2009-07-14

SCB achieves 517b dong of short-term outstanding loans in H1   2009-07-14

Vietinbank H1 pretax profit reaches VND2.1 trillion   2009-07-13

OTC market recap week ending 10 July: Market Wobbles in thin trading   2009-07-11

Investors in fire ball   2009-07-01

Down trend appears?   2009-06-30

Hestitation to specifiy trend   2009-06-29

UpCom approaching   2009-05-29

OTC market: Tightened control will help?   2009-05-21

Viet Capital Securities announces 2008 profit of 12b dong   2009-05-20

Phuc Hung Constrexim reports 4.6b dong 2008 profit   2009-05-20

PetroVietnam Construction Co. to list shares in Ha Noi   2009-05-20

Saigon Co-op celebrates its 20th anniversary   2009-05-18