OTC Market News

Trading OTC Stock Market News

Trade LTCUSD, Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies

BUY & SELL LTCUSD | View LTCUSD News & Updates


Buy Sell LTCUSD, Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies

AgriBank Insurance Co. to list shares on UPCoM   2009-07-15 - VNSN

Do Minh Hoang, temporary general director of AgriBank Insurance Joint Stock Co (ABIC) has revealed that the company would start listing shares on UPCoM from July 16.

ABIC has chartered capital of 380 billion dong, in which the key founding members hold 75 percent of the capital and the rest 25 percent is owned by individuals and organisations.

Last year, the company reached total revenue of 180 billion dong, the company set up standby fund of 57 billion dong, in accordance with Ministry of Finance's regulations and it earned pre-tax profit of 12.8 billion dong. The company opened eight branches and 16 provincial transaction offices.

ABIC in the first five months of this year hopes to reach revenue of 230 billion dong and earn profit of 25 billion dong.

It's expected that the company will open four new branches and 20 offices in provinces all over the country.


Other news

Sabeco gains 500 billion dong in H1 profit   2009-07-15

Imexpharm expects first-half net profit to rise 19 percent   2009-07-14

VASS extends deadline to seek strategic partners   2009-07-14

SCB achieves 517b dong of short-term outstanding loans in H1   2009-07-14

PVGas South receives 50pct of first oil product from Dung Quat refinery   2009-07-14

Vietinbank H1 pretax profit reaches VND2.1 trillion   2009-07-13

OTC market recap week ending 10 July: Market Wobbles in thin trading   2009-07-11

Investors in fire ball   2009-07-01

Down trend appears?   2009-06-30

Hestitation to specifiy trend   2009-06-29

UpCom approaching   2009-05-29

OTC market: Tightened control will help?   2009-05-21

Viet Capital Securities announces 2008 profit of 12b dong   2009-05-20

Phuc Hung Constrexim reports 4.6b dong 2008 profit   2009-05-20